• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

'Your session has been timed out'

Emperor

Planter
wen ur afk for half hour, instead of it going to a 'your session has been timed out' or something similarly boring
it should say: 'We miss you (insert nick)' or something similarly excellent

Garrett

Landscape Designer
Re: 'Your session has been timed out'

lol oh man hell no. the addiction is bad enough.

this takes me back to the first time i played sid meier's alpha centauri... i had gotten it brand new and the first night probably played it 6+ hrs straight and about 2am everything completely dark except the computer screen and i said ok enough is enough and i went to quit out... then this voice came over the computer in the dark...........

'please don't go... the drones need you... they look UP to you...'

I was so freaked out and the game was so fun and they were good little drones... I had to... I just had to play another 4 hrs or so... I don't remember the sun came out and I had to goto work.

Azzer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

I like this idea ^^ :D

Garrett

Landscape Designer

Azzer said:
I like this idea ^^ :D

me being up all night? :( but yeh, as my story points out... it can be very effective :)

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator

i like it shows we have a caring creator :)

and as for the alpha centauri i know exactly what u mean Garrett insanely addictive and hard to stop game
i miss it

*runs off to install it*

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Nice idea! :D

From Emperor, WHOAH! :lol: :hug:

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Haha, I have a very similar to Garrett's story, it was from playing Black and White though. Around 4 am I was playing this game, it was so cool but I guess I feel asleep before the monitor because the game gets monotonious from time to time, then all of the sudden this creepy voice wishpered through my speakers which volume was quite high.... "DEAAAAAATH". I jumped off the chair, tried looking around the room which was completely dark as only my monitor was on, I turned the lights on, went through the whole appartment just to check if I am alone. Then finally went back to the PC and just when I was about to quit the game the voice whispering again... "DEAAAAATH". Oh was like, "WTF man???". It was so real...

atsanjose

Landscape Designer
Super Moderator

f0xx said:
Haha, I have a very similar to Garrett's story, it was from playing Black and White though. Around 4 am I was playing this game, it was so cool but I guess I feel asleep before the monitor because the game gets monotonious from time to time, then all of the sudden this creepy voice wishpered through my speakers which volume was quite high.... "DEAAAAAATH". I jumped off the chair, tried looking around the room which was completely dark as only my monitor was on, I turned the lights on, went through the whole appartment just to check if I am alone. Then finally went back to the PC and just when I was about to quit the game the voice whispering again... "DEAAAAATH". Oh was like, "WTF man???". It was so real...

I dont get it... :/

was it your conscience?

:p

ow, and i think that that suggestion is rather useless :p

Alcibiades

Plant Geneticist

Use is irrevelant in this case atsan, i think it's funny, and it's little quirks and funny things like that that make me enjoy bushtarion all the more. So shut it ;) <3

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

f0xx said:

Haha, i know what you mean! I play B&W, made me crap my self first time it happened. Good to know im not the only one...