This Round Has A Winner - The Hell Allaince - Nice Job

pdxjeff

Digger
I dream of being in the top 20 every time I play this game. But no matter how I play or how much money I spend, I have never being able to finish above 100. It seems that the winners and top finishers are the same players every round. This round has already witnessed the fast winning alliance in game history. The Hell gang is so far out in front that it is impossible to bring them down. Unless by some miracle there was a global agreement to attack them, but that will never happen.

So I give up, I can't give my life to game and make no bones about it. To finish in the top ranks you have to dedicate a large portion of your life to nothing but this.

Congrats to Hell, job well done. This player is out. Peace

IceOfFire

Garden Designer
Re: This Round Has A Winner - The Hell Allaince - Nice Job

I think TRFC were the fastest actually!

Nitrous

Head Gardener

Impossible is a very strong word. And it isn't impossible to bring them down - just no one cba. :)

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

And they were the only FTW GV alliance this round.

The others are for fun, well maybe except Marvel, but hey!

pdxjeff

Digger

What is a FTW Allaince?

Slavess

Weeder

For the win, they want to win basically ;)

f0xx

Landscape Designer

IoF, stop talking crap, mmkay?

Sad to see someone like you go, pdxjeff. Even though I do not know you and I have never had any interactions with you, players like you are what this game needs mostly. People who are FTW. Score wise. No pathetic ally points and effectiveness excuses.

If you wish to stay one more round and give a go for the top rankings, please contact me, I would do my best to find you an ally which deserves a player like you.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

f0xx said:

Sad to see someone like you go, pdxjeff. Even though I do not know you and I have never had any interactions with you, players like you are what this game needs mostly. People who are FTW. Score wise. No pathetic ally points and effectiveness excuses.

If you wish to stay one more round and give a go for the top rankings, please contact me, I would do my best to find you an ally which deserves a player like you.

Tell me what is so wrong about my post?

Hell are the only FTW alliance this round...Something so wrong with that? Not trying to downgrade Hell's victory, just stating the facts! TRFC were the fastest winning alliance as well!

/me rolls eyes

f0xx

Landscape Designer

IceOfFire said:
f0xx said:

Tell me what is so wrong about my post?

Your attitude, your knowlegde about rounds' history, your knowledge about the game as whole + you are being biased.

I don't wanna argue in this thread and that is why I will not.

Now if you are an intelligent person you will stop here or take your argument to private level (feel free to PM me where we can argue a lot without anyone having to see that you are wrong :) )

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Constructive as usual, your like BW in disguise!

BlackWolf

Landscape Designer

To me it seems like Hell has not won smeg.
To be presise they seem to be least likely alliance to win anything but value. Why?
Cause alliances that wins value fast are in tough position to win points...
And you know what... Points = win, not Value.

And thanks IoF... i really do like to be compared to f0xx... or not.

alexx

Harvester

anyone who says points is the thing u should aim for is deluded, value is ofc the real ****.

Kariko

Planter

There was a time in bush when alliances was everywhere and the competition grew high and fun, this was probably a few years back since i havn't played bush in a long time :p

But anyway, i agree with this thread because evidently who would be inspired to put all that effort on building your account when you know any attempt to win the game is thrown away because of a few gamers that want to win so badly they get to far ahead in the game.

But it's early days and since i don't know what the general opposition is to the Hell alliance, take no notice of me. ;)

Garrett

Landscape Designer

looking at the initial 'resistance' br's

Hell is going to hold on to value forever. I don't even know why they are bothering with their PITIFUL # of rpgs and emps. If they don't ramp these types of troops up it won't matter. They simply will never EVER have the resources to properly damage Hell. If anyone was serious about taking Hell out when they jumped to an early lead and saw 12 PA players and didn't have a couple people delete/restart in order to do EMP/RPG - then all the resistance alliances should don their dunce caps and call it a round. Fight for points and 2nd place. Resistance is futile.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer

I think you will find Blackbriar and Treadstone took early initiative on Hell but Marvel at the time wouldnt join in.

IceOfFire

Garden Designer

Twigley said:
I think you will find Blackbriar and Treadstone took early initiative on Hell but Marvel at the time wouldnt join in.

I was gonna say that! Marvel didn't join in as they were "after rank 1 points".

We just got raped as we had 20 players with SGTs and Spike traps, they had autos then PAs. We died easily of course.

TBH resistance prob won't work, but i'd rather have fun and give it ago. So take your negativity else where :p

Garrett

Landscape Designer

just pointing out design flaws. have your fun. it's just silly without rpgs/emps.

Polo

Garden Designer
Super Moderator

IceOfFire said:
Twigley said:

I was gonna say that! Marvel didn't join in as they were "after rank 1 points".

We just got raped as we had 20 players with SGTs and Spike traps, they had autos then PAs. We died easily of course.

TBH resistance prob won't work, but i'd rather have fun and give it ago. So take your negativity else where :p
You gave us your IDs by hitting us. You can hardly moan about us pwning you when we wouldn't have been able to hit you if you didn't send first. Plus we killed you with PB and Autos, PA weren't done then.

f0xx

Landscape Designer

Not to mention that they were attacking an alliance that didn't have even 1 guru player and they still felt the need to gang on us... that really is something to be proud of ;)

Iamsmart

Landscape Designer

Isn't this a 'leaving thread'

:eek: