• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Friends list

Shadow

Harvester
just a small suggestion. when you add someone on your friends list you can leave a note basically to say who they are or something only thing is you can't see the note you have left by there name when you look on your alliance main page when you hold the mouse over there name. jsut wondered if it could be changed so you could see the notes you left about the ID.

jsut makes it easyier to remember who's new Name/ID goes to who.

i think that made sense...

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator
Re: Friends list

There's already something like that in place; Player notes, on journal. Any note added will show on the tooltip which shows when you 'hover' over a name or ID.
http://www.bushtarion.com/journal.php?Opt=F

It's quite nice to add all your ally mates' ID's at the start of a round. Much easier to know who's who.

Shadow

Harvester

oh yeah :p

i think i made this suggestion before aswell but oh well...thanx :D

saint1d

Head Gardener

Maxi said:
Any note added will show on the tooltip which shows when you 'hover' over a name or ID.

I never knew that. quite simply the best thing since sliced bread! :)

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Yeah, it's very useful! Now I at least know who's who in my alliance. :p

Augustus

Head Gardener

Well how about an option to transfer people on friends list over to player notes? Saves you from having to type out same details over and over for all the different people you know.

vlad

Harvester

I like the term:

CTRL+C then a few clicks and then CTRL+P,
But hey, i'm just fussy.

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

I think you mean ctrl+v. :p

Transferring it from friends list is a good idea, but does it really take that long to type or copy/paste it over? You only have to do it once.

Nitrous

Head Gardener

I need some help. I got all of my alliances IDs and tagged them with their mIRC names under Friends and notes. But whenever I hover over them in world rankings or your alliance page, the notes do not show up.

I know this is most likely to be me being retarded and not using my brain. But can someone tell me what the hell I have done wrong? :D

Maxi

Head Gardener
Super Moderator
Community Operator

Make sure you have entered them correctly under Journal --> Player Notes, ie the right ID. It is different to friends list. Do not tick the box next to 'Disable Advanced Tooltips' under ID settings.