[Recruiting] Possable Ally for next round

Recon

Pruner
Just had a idea, wanted to see if anyone would actually do it with me :p so here it is -

I've always wanted to see a pure puppet alliance. it may have been done before, and i missed it, but i want to try it with active members that actually try. i think it would be fun lol

If by chance you'd join if this happens, please msg me in irc. Nick is Recon. Or you can mail me via account mail, again nick is Recon. Or mail me here and i'll try to check it often.

Again just a idea, prolly wont happen just wanted to see if anyone would be willing.

Elderveld

Official Helper
Oh boy, is it me or are there gonna be alot of ally's next round again ? :D

GOOD LUCK!

LuckySports

Landscape Designer
I think it would be fun.. But I can't see myself actually playing puppet and being active unless it was with my usual group.. :p

Elder - one can only hope! I'd love to see a 2nd page or allies again.. extremely doubtful, but I'll retain hope till the server goes offline :p

Max

Garden Designer
Well, strategy wise it's going to be uber in terms of the round start :D All players with SGTs and a bribed assortment of Gurus+SDs+Basics? TOUGH to land on.

After PBs and other lethals come out though, the team is going to have to be VERY cohesive, otherwise they will fall into a similar fate as Bone Collectors this round, who weren't committed enough to the idea and just got mashed, splitting before Puppets came out (their route setup involved only VDs, Autos and PoMs, which in terms of round start is similar to your own idea).

Recon

Pruner
well i've thought it out, and i believe i have the perfect plan for the whole round. would rather not post here otherwise thats just like giving away all my secrets lol but trust me when i say. a all puppet alliance could work very well. Again its just for fun but with the right members, it could possably be a rank 1 ally i think. but thats prolly just me dreaming lol

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
I wouldn't rule it out, DaX. Even a puppet alliance can win if they're the only ones actually trying to.

Recon

Pruner
this is just for people that want to have some fun and try something different. i understand the playbase has lowered a lot, and i'm sure there are going to be FTW alliances still as there are always that "one" group that enjoys land massing and sitting at the top massing any id that comes into range. This idea of mine was just to see who was interested. If i dont get enough people, it wont happen and i myself will prolly join the group that enjoys sitting at the top lol.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
If i dont get enough people, it wont happen and i myself will prolly join the group that enjoys sitting at the top lol.

Theres still a high chance of that happening if you do make the ally anyway... gotta love shitjumping from alliances you lead to rank 1 only to be kickraped a few weeks later right? :p

Recon

Pruner
Also - So far i've had a few people message me about joining. Still need a handful more b4 i set anything in stone. so say about 7 more spots open, possably less

Recon

Pruner
still need people for this. Please let me know asap as i need to know if i'll even being making this alliance or not

Recon

Pruner
This alliance is not going to happen. Not enough people want to try it. Thank you all for your time and to those that did apply. Best of luck.