R39 Awards

Dimitar

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round - We won, we had fun - good enough for me.

* Best Offensive Alliance - We probably did the only organised attacks this round, so I'm giving this to Jukebox as well

* Best Defensive Alliance - MLP never gave up, they were always contactable and commited, they constantly managed to get over 17 people online to defend. Good job

* Honourable Mention Alliance - Al'Tuin before they went and semi-disbanded. Also I'm going to neglect the annoying typo

* Worst Alliance - Kracken for dropping from "probably our only competition" to "who the f*ck" in an hour or so. Also they don't know how to spell Kraken, or what it is (or at least that's what their alliance pictures suggested"

* Best Leader - Martin/Changa cause they did stuff.

* Worst Leader - Kracken guy/myself

* Player of the Round - Allied - Well this one is tough. Martin organised our most successful attacks, Changer and Caranthir organised all the defence and several attacks, Lafin was probably our only active nightcover person and did his job well enough despite being drunk 24/7. Oh and lilow was awesome as usual.

* Player of the Round - Solo - Well there was the usual "mutual triggering" bullshit going on but I wasn't really paying attention and I don't know who did it so I'm just gonna say Yochoko because she just seems to know how to solo.

* Best Offensive Player - Lafin and QS seemed to be quite good at stealing, Kahless and warrior were quite good at killing (I was really inactive this round so I'm giving most of the awards to my ally mates because I have no idea what happened outside the alliance)

* Best Defensive Player - the huge annoying robos in MLP + alien

* Honourable Mention Player - Ogluk and Wouter were amusing with their puppeteering

* Worst Player - QS gets this because of the supposed planned backstab and because he was really unreliable for defending/being online when he was supposed to.

* Best Moment of Round - Best moment of the round for me was actually even before the round started when I found out that people would actually join my alliance. <3 u gays

* Worst Moment of Round - When we apparently won and started just bashing the lower alliances. I got really bored and even restarting didn't fix that :(

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer
* Alliance of the round

JB, Dax just so wanted the win and no one else had the same desire and drive so im pleased it worked out for you guys.

* Best Offensive Alliance
although i could criticise some of the attack JB did even if we forgo everything from week 3 onwards. they did enough to make there a clear lead.

* Best Defensive Alliance

MLP for holding out against rank 1 and not going for the soft option of mass suicide. else that could be come a terrible trend.

hobocops. i only tried you a couple of times. and even with a few of angelas sirens and a few different online times. you did enough to make me recall without even trying, could tell straight off your D as going to be solid

blackhole. if they are pure new players and max. then very well done. i had a lovely battle against you and im glad you stayed and im pleased you guys came out on top.

* Honourable Mention Alliance
Al'tuin - you proved really resiliant initially. and i was half tempted to try and see if you guys would resist with us. but after we tried a few early on attacks on you i thought better of it.

* Worst Alliance
kraken. you got bashed first by jb, but they then came for us, and we asked did you want to resist. Being ftf i didnt care about who was rank 1. but just for the act of making them work for it. a day later you told me you would speak to your leader. the next day i woke up and you had 15 or less members. and were disbanded by lunchtime? ...for future reference. timing with resistance is everything, sooner the better. dont wait a day just because the attackers have trained thier focus elsewhere, it never lasts.

* Best Leader
Angela - for not kicking chris despite being so close after he decided to rush martin and get countered, i was almost certain not even my diplomatic skills could save him :p

max - helping new players learn the ropes is something i always admire

* Worst Leader
kraken leader, should have made that call and contacted me for resistance. wud have been doubley fun round. otherwise no-one else i can give this two as i have only seen one person lead this round

* Player of the Round - Allied
from mlp: lucky/insomn/angela/chris/leeroy/zehatman at the start. you guys did great too much to say to fit it in here
from JB: martin for organising/ dax for spreading his CG well in the planned attacks.

wouter. i get the feeling if you had been bothered and had kept at it (past the first 3-4 weeks) it wouldnt be me or cheese trying to get rank 1 briber.

* Player of the Round - Solo
cheese, i wanted to give you a run for your money on the bribe stats. but between easter and my birthday you have had more grit and more attacks. Good job. who knows i may still close the gap in the last day. i didnt pay attention to any other solos as i wasnt really competing with any one else this round but cheese. but "Unknown" was pretty annoying at times :p. GJ whoever that was

* Best Offensive Player
i saw insomn do well this round first hand. despite not wanting to be rpg you played them well. cheers for being AD. sorry you couldnt be puppets to. we just werent ftf enough :(

most of mlp were always up for attacking. i even got a nice attack on the go with tif, despite normally missing her because of timezones and im lazy.

did like seeing some pa's being used well gj FFX

* Best Defensive Player
lucky- rank 1 defence sender. always active, brilliant night cover...thats just the standard ive come to appreciate of you. But those PB's played to perfection when we only had 1 pom-who had become busy, and 1 guru player who wanted to start buying tl. i never thought we could stop so much flak with so few conventional stoppers.

and im a little jealouse you planned our first and only jb defence. which did not land and did not kill. before they started sending 6-8 on a tick

* Honourable Mention Player
to my long serving nap FRED. its been a few rounds since we were solo but some round soon i shall return to the inactive fun of being solo

* Worst Player
no one was as bad this round that i saw as some rounds

* Best Moment of Round
Hi Ken, hi Barbie, top ranked. n1 lukey/martin

Not planning 1 attack. not 1 attack was planned by me. im well rested and ready to go next round. good work leeroy as you did plan a few so i didnt have to, thanks. I'll make sure it pays dividends next round dont you worry

This round has been great, so much fun a good group of people this round who mostly all chipped in. but for me just watching leeroy and chris argue/exchange insults... then slowly form this awkward friendship has kept me entertained all round.

* Worst Moment of Round
being rank 2. half the alliance playing as if ftw, half completely ftf/afk. the people who were meant to be fighting rank 1 just disbanded , and the fear of another round like that in Res of Meus Votum makes me panic, i could not do another rank 2 and unable to attack round because of mass incoming... luckerly i didnt have too.

Last edited:

Enrico

Tree Surgeon
As it would be to boring and predictable to just use the standard award, I will hand out the award Lead Balloon style:

Best ally: JB - They won.

Worst ally: The Kracken - What the hell happened there?

Biggest balls - Ally: Divine - Public all round.

Best ally leader: Whoever kept Black Hole together must have done a great job, as that ally was all over the place in the rankings.

Worst ally leader: Alchemist, always in sleep mode and when he got out someone else got there first to kill him. :(

Best Limerick: PI! for his ode to the destruction of Deception

Best Donater: No-Dachi, more or less singlehandedly paid for the Challengers.

Weirdest Ratio: The Solo Thug with 30 mill PBs and 15 mill Hools and little else i had the great pleasure of attacking yesterday.

Best Typo in an allyname: Al'Tuin

Best Strategy Implemented: Keeping 150k white knights&wizards at HQ to seed a new crop if (who am I kidding: WHEN) zeroed.

Teacher of the Round: JamesNchina
(Scenario: Rookie PoM attacking a Robo with JameNchina on the same tick, drawing heaps of defense. Messages went as following:
Me: What is this all about?
Him: Chen (the pom) is going for the honor and I let her get a lesson :p ... I am going just to keep her from getting herself zero'd out attacking :p
Me: Nah, she'll hardly be zeroed, but PoMs do jack **** on Robos, and she has no HVs
[First tick, losses about 1.3 bill to the attacker vs 250 mill on us - they recalled what was left]
Him:lol yep she is already scratching her head wondering what happened.. :p
We are a training institute as well
Me:Hmm, your teaching methods are innovative, I'll give you that...
Him:well I told her no but she insisted.. so what the hell.)