• Those wishing to contribute to the game by making suggestions (both small and large) should read the following before doing so.

Bushtarion largely runs completely automatically, and has been designed intentionally to be as self-maintaining as possible, with mechanics and balance considered at a completed point.

Please do not spend large amounts of time coming up with complex suggestions in the hope that they will be read and possibly implemented in the future, unless you just enjoy the discussion, theory-craft, and such.

The most likely changes will be rules-changes, specific number-tweaks to units, techs, and similar sorts of changes, and only if a large community consensus is reached as "proof" that a change would, overall, be an improvement, and are more likely to be done in batches, occassionally, not as a regular thing.

Buff to bunker route

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
Yep. I think they should get a bunk cause they really suck atm. Wtf can u do with them ? nothing, they just sit on the ground and cant do **** anymore -_-

so lame

timthetyrant

Head Gardener
Yep. I think they should get a bunk cause they really suck atm. Wtf can u do with them ? nothing, they just sit on the ground and cant do **** anymore -_-

so lame

they never could do **** except sit on the ground, i believe they have always been immobile

xvi

Harvester

so lame

I dont think they have changed since I started playing. Didn't Darksider once win the round as a solo bunker? Idk maybe my memory is shot lulz

I would tend to agree that alone they suck. You almost have to have Pnaps to be successful or you just sit around and wait to die.

Might be fun to take cloners out of there and put in some sort of weak Range Tick briber so you could atleast entertain yourself by running around and bribing some unsuspecting witches and apprentices. idk, you really dont see anyone playing bunker with any success anymore. Maybe they do need some sort of appeal booster so people play them.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

so lame

I dont think they have changed since I started playing. Didn't Darksider once win the round as a solo bunker? Idk maybe my memory is shot lulz

Totally shot

they got a price reduction for a power reductiopn.they are half as powerful(damage) at half the cost. same strength if memory serves...the sole purpose was to nerf an "overpowered" route

as they are then harder to flak with ninjas. as you have more of the incoming targetting them. but this change was pretty timid. i think if you use bunker right you can do fine. but its done for a reason its been kept for a reason its a route for a solo to go and idle and not have to log in if they want to score queen and not worry about dying. as not many people will try it against a bunker route. especially of set up right.

I dont think they need a buff, because they still serve thier main function and can no longer be flaked through which was the main problem previously. why would you want to make the route indestructable again. when trying to kill it now comes at such a high price anyway

LAFiN

Tree Surgeon
I am of the opinion that bunkers should get some sort of a buff. Everything about them was halved, so they cost less, but also do less damage and die easier. There was no way you could ever send Strikers on the older version, but now I am finding it pretty easy to destroy the LET in 2 ticks.

I don't think they should ever go back to what they were, but from the original stats, I thought they should have had a 40% decrease in power and a 50% reduction in price.

Then again, they are still pretty tough to hit, if the player knows what they are doing. It's nigh impossible to land on a solo bunker, still, but they aren't as bad a target as they at one time were.

qaerwe5r4556

Planter
its f**in easy to land on bunker or even kill a bunker if the ar are goes below 50% and gets easier and easier the more score a bunker players has too. I mean its quite impossible to grow larger than anyone in the rank 1 alliance when there is no competion.

I cant belieave u say its hard to kill or flak or land on a bunker when u r in the rank 1 alliance.

and how long have u been playing this game ?

Stop ur bs.. bunker and sentrys sucks unless you can compete with the rank 1 alliance players and thats impossible when no competion. hippys/spikes/sgt/yobs are the only units u really need.

Sure u can be hard to hit if u build a good bunker/sentry/ninja def but then u will get zeroed to death every 4dayth.

So well my point puppet and sa is better way to go unless there is competion among the rank 1 in alliances.

Ogluk

Official Helper
Community Operator
no route as solo can effectively compete with a rank 1 ally, it just isn't meant to be, SOLOS AREN'T MEANT TO WIN! accept and move on

No-Dachi

Official Helper
*Unless you spend your career exploiting game mechanics <-- there, fixed ;)

I tend to agree with Lafin here; the bunker route is a bit vulnerable as it is. Maybe it's not the route in itself, or on paper, but with the H/F attacks, bounty-attacks and general "kill because I can" attacks this route is at an disadvantage. First, it obviously can't run away, and secondly one of the major tactics of the bunker player is to keep the land fatness at the lower end of the scale to avoid the incomming going for acres. This means they spend probably close to three times the time a "normal" player would use to rebuild.

It is obviously a flaw somewhere when the bunker route - with its inabilities to attack -is able to hold several spots in the top 10, and so the change both to tractors and to bunker/sentries is probably in place. However, they are a tad weak. Perhaps not to a very skilled and experienced player, but luckily not every player in this game has played long enough to master the game. This route least of any route should not be "unplayable" for new players.

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
its f**in easy to land on bunker or even kill a bunker if the ar are goes below 50% and gets easier and easier the more score a bunker players has too. I mean its quite impossible to grow larger than anyone in the rank 1 alliance when there is no competion.

I cant belieave u say its hard to kill or flak or land on a bunker when u r in the rank 1 alliance.

Stop ur bs.. bunker and sentrys sucks unless you can compete with the rank 1 alliance players and thats impossible when no competion. hippys/spikes/sgt/yobs are the only units u really need.

Sure u can be hard to hit if u build a good bunker/sentry/ninja def but then u will get zeroed to death every 4dayth.

I'm probably shooting myself in the foot by doing this and I fully expect to be 0'd by tomorrow, but never mind.

World: Time gone: 31.75 days. Time left: 44.25 days.

Total land had stole: 647 <--- that was before I even had SGTS.

Total score damage had done to: £385,706,318 <--- Most of that was from a sorc attack I received when I only had ninjas. I also had to add the £ sign myself because Azzer is useless.

You spend around 1.27 hour(s) a day playing Bushtarion

imo bunkers are fine. I've been playing them with minimal activity and I'm doing reasonably well. Imagine what you could do with them if you played actively. You might well get killed by the top alliance eventually, but if you really wanted to you could sleep mode at night and get a PoM nap and be pretty much invincible...not that I'm advocating that in any way.

Dax

Hydroponics Developer
And we're all too lazy to bother with Bunker players. Apart from Lafin, as he enjoys suiciding.

Twigley

Hydroponics Developer
The guy is just trolling and everyone is responding how he wants :(

Do not feed the trolls!

tobapopalos

Hydroponics Developer
The guy is just trolling and everyone is responding how he wants :(

Do not feed the trolls!

You have to fight against the trolls. What if some new player looked at the forums and saw a thread about how bunkers were useless and nobody disagreed with it, so he goes and suicides all his stuff on one?! WHAT THEN, MR SMARTY PANTS?! You can't just leave blatant untruths unargued.

willymchilybily

Landscape Designer

So well my point puppet and sa is better way to go unless there is competion among the rank 1 in alliances.

you complain bunker is *****and needs a BUFF, then sayu all you need is hippies/spikes/sgt/yobs.

You sir are a new player, who is playing the route in a non optimum fashion for what you wish to achieve. And if you have sentry turrets then the route is so far from a nice target its unbelieveable. if you are being killed every 4th day you are really really really doing something wrong, or dont have sentry turrets and a vindictive spec ops, or excitable striker, will keep coming for you

ps spikes and sgt target all. i could flak through you as a pom, pom your ninjas, lose a bit on bunker/sentries if you had any, and if all your money was in blockers, the hippies i sent would stop your yobs sweeping, your hippies wud get 1:1 ratios, and the sgt/spikes would barely target my innocents for the nld flak.

I bet your losing land left right and center as soon as you grow in range of players that know how to flak a basic heavy bunker player

how to play before debuff. bunkers 1m(£180b), sentries 1m(£210b), ninja 10m(£350b), (5 mil per bunker/sentry) spending about equal funds on each...

meant instead of having 2m bunkers and 2mill sentries for the same price, which would only take 20mil rpg to kill(5mil a piece), you now need 50mill RPG, as your are so well flaked by the ninjas that for the same ratio to fire on the bunkers as before you need 2.5* as many units

okay now we see bunkers and sentries got a debuff. so now you need 3mill ninja per 1m bunker or 1m sentry...sure its not as nice and you are virtually twice as easy to kill but you also look a whole lot scarier

and even if they got half the health of before its still in the upper 6 star limit. its still alot of striker/rpg to take down even 1 sentry or 1 bunker and they cost alot less than a striker, and rpgs will die to sentries if flaked by ninja. and the route is so easy to play because you can virtuall spend all your funds and go:

25% bunker
25% sentry
50% ninja.

and the ratio sets itself. its that well ballanced. the only thing the defbuff has really stopped is because you can't flak yourself to become impossible to kill, like previously its far far far harder to attack with the route. because now massing flak takes away from your lethal score enough when combined with the reduced effectiveness of lethal flaking.

anyway rant over i need to get some food. I'm cranky. but the route is far from a target like you imply it is. just the fact that some one who knows how to play (toby) has shown it works wounderfully, and as it was intended shows the debuff was adaquate to stop it becoming a power house, that can get to rank 1 with no effort. and however you are playing the route is clearly not the best way to play it.

Edit
and as both bunker and sentry target flak. its not essential to mass blockers, just enough hippys and sgt[they get the best ratio on pure gardeners per cost out of any unit iirc) dont even use spikes have yobs sweeping. you will need barely any basics since the old old buff of sntrys and bunkers targeting innocents...trust me when i played bunker the route was a ***** to stop people landing on at times. but it cost them the flak. now its impossible to flak through unless cg/tractor combo with Sd to confuse the SGTs