Bushtarion Forums  

Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Help and Support

Old 03-09-2013, 07:08 AM   #46
Twigley
Hydroponics Developer

Twigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyesTwigley is starting to catch people's eyes

;o Love u babe.
Twigley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 11:14 PM   #47
willymchilybily
Landscape Designer

willymchilybily has started the journey down Repute Road

Tbh i only went cg route for the shields. But find myself agreeing with ias. Which is pretty rare for me. I wouldnt call it stupidity/a lack of intelligence that causes people to mass cg. I think its a bit of selfish play and lack of experience

like ias said, it allows poeple to potentially get cw quickly due to the most time/cost effective route to them (stuns are too expensive esp with multiplier, and nano/pa too good not to buy up on) and cg sre strong enough to not require a player to ramm funds into flak or geos in order to keep up with land target goals of a ftw alliance, aka save and keep attacking/landing should be possible.

But people think **** look how good i am. I have most land in the alliance lets keep going i could win this thing. Not lets help get our poms/pbs/pa/sorcs/shox in on this action. The people who have been and will continue to be doing the job of protecting that land you have until you hit cw. Greed will always ruin good things.
Anyway like i said cheers for clariffying that ratio for me
willymchilybily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 12:59 AM   #48
Garrett2
Landscape Designer

Garrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviewsGarrett2 is now available for back-page interviews

It's not only that willy - infact lots of newbie cg players mass the cg without any normal flak. The miss the point of layering entirely and end up failing to be the ubernoob imbaleet ezmode

tiktak ok!
Garrett2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:10 AM   #49
Max
Garden Designer

Max is starting to catch people's eyesMax is starting to catch people's eyes

Surely any marginally selfless CG player will use CGs to boost other members of the alliance and help them land though?

Not sure I've always bought the "CGs aren't an asset to an alliance" argument. I find them invaluable at all stages of the round for gaining alliance acres where steals would otherwise fail brutally.

Max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2013, 06:29 AM   #50
No-Dachi
Official Helper
Garden Designer

No-Dachi has started the journey down Repute Road
Send a message via MSN to No-Dachi

I agree with the layering of flak in the flak wars, and in the later stages of the game. However, during ally attacks and wars the ally as a whole is a lot better off with the CG just massing CGs instead of normal flak, since he'll always be joined by other players who can provide the normal flak.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #51
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

LuckySports has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Dachi View Post
I agree with the layering of flak in the flak wars, and in the later stages of the game. However, during ally attacks and wars the ally as a whole is a lot better off with the CG just massing CGs instead of normal flak, since he'll always be joined by other players who can provide the normal flak.
This..

In the pacifist warrior round, we had our CG players mass CG and made sure they were in nearly every mob that went out. It is what eventually lead to us winning the round. It was just too hard to stop us effectively.

However, it is all-too-often you see 1 or 2 nubs at the top with CG while the rest of their alliance has half their land or less, especially the guru players who are instructed to mass blockers instead of flak for land.
Old 08-12-2014, 09:27 AM   #52
willymchilybily
Landscape Designer

willymchilybily has started the journey down Repute Road

preach it brotha
willymchilybily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 12:04 AM   #53
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

way to revive a year and a half old thread
Old 11-12-2014, 08:52 PM   #54
Dimitar
Landscape Designer

Dimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviewsDimitar is now available for back-page interviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckySports View Post
in the forums of a 5 years dead game
Old 12-12-2014, 12:54 AM   #55
LuckySports
Landscape Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimitar View Post
Quote:
in the forums of a 5 years dead game
fair point..
Old 23-12-2014, 06:57 PM   #56
InSoMnIaC20
Head Gardener

InSoMnIaC20 has started the journey down Repute Road

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Dachi View Post
This..

In the pacifist warrior round, we had our CG players mass CG and made sure they were in nearly every mob that went out. It is what eventually lead to us winning the round. It was just too hard to stop us effectively.

However, it is all-too-often you see 1 or 2 nubs at the top with CG while the rest of their alliance has half their land or less, especially the guru players who are instructed to mass blockers instead of flak for land.
I'll take this as a personal thank you for winning you the round with my CG awesomeness.
InSoMnIaC20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Bushtarion Forums > Bushtarion Related > Help and Support